Before signing the mortgage loan, the buyer will meet the notary who will resolve all doubts and review all documentation previously submitted by the bank.
The notary will verify that the client has received:
- The loan contract project.
- The European Standardized Information Sheet (FEIN).
- The Standardized Notice Sheet (FIAE).
- The simulation of the periodic quotes of the contract.
- Detail of the expenses associated with the contract.
The notary must guarantee transparency and provide free advice.
• We are agents of the Banc de Sabadell and we can help you with any questions you may have.
• A good advice is a guarantee of success.
Tel +34 972 661 233